Tuesday, May 11, 2010

HELP! I waxed off too much of my Eyebrow! Eek!?

Completely stupid me I waxed off too much from the start of my brow close to my nose bridge! Now one is longer than the other!


Is there any at home natural remedies for growing that part of my brow back? thank u!HELP! I waxed off too much of my Eyebrow! Eek!?
there is some stuff called TALIKA LIPOCILS that make your eyebrows grow. it really works!!! but for now use pure olive oil. make sure its warm and massage the area with a clean (new) toothbrush. that stimulates the growth.


BUT WUTEVER YOU DO... DONT TRY TO MAKE THEM EVEN... YOU'LL MESS THEM UP EVEN MORE!!!HELP! I waxed off too much of my Eyebrow! Eek!?
Listen Sister,


If you are like me, then we both have had an eyebrow waxing problem.


What i did, sounds pretty close to ur problem and this is what i did,


1.) I have naturally dark eyebrows, so fill in what is not there with the eyebrow pencil, the same color as you eye brows.


2.) Then, in case you haven't noticed, eyebrows grow back VERY fast so, just deal with the eye brow pencil until they grow back!





And trust me it will work, it worked for me, and if not for you sorry.... but at least this is a start in the right direction!
Just colour it in with eyebrow pencil unti lit grows back - sorry
SHARPE!
TIME
Unfortunately, only time can fix it or grow it back.. You can try a pencil to balance it out, or you can even the other side with a tweezers.. The time to grow it out will fix it.. I'm sure it'll be fine and probably not that noticeable to anyone but you.. The good news is.. It will grow back..
U CAN ALWAYS USE MAKEUP TO TRY TO DRAW IT BACK ON..........OR U CAN TATTOO IT ON BUT THAT WAS ONLY A SUGGESTION
hmm i'd say use eyeliner to cover it up a little until the hairs grow back.
OOps!... it will just take time. you can even them up if you want, but then you have 2 to deal with.... just ride it out I'd say.
no. thats happened to me before but i actually divided my eye brow in half. i have no idea what happened, usually i can do my eyebrows fine. your just going to have to pencil it in until it grows back. make sure you dont rub your face in the middle of the day and rub it off
No, your going to have to get a godd eyebrow pencil until it strtas growing back. Always go get this done at a good salon/
nothing rlly just let it grow back in and if u go out color it in
I just cut off too much of my bangs ;( :( :(


I look like a freako


u and me shud hang out...o my gawd, ahhhh!!!!!
oh my! sorry! youre gonna have to wait, until it grows, or a eyebrow pencil u can get at makeup stores.
Nope. You're gonna have to wait it out, sorry.
just use an eyebrow pencil to fill in the blankness. use it all over on BOTH eyebrows so that they look the same. using an eyebrow pencil will make your eyebrows appear neater too. too faced makes a good eyebrow kit. you can pick it up at sephora.
Use an eyeliner while you wait. I know you dont want to hear that, but its the gruesome truth. Use it very lightly, and blend it in with your fingertip.

No comments:

Post a Comment