Friday, May 14, 2010

Does it hurt to get your eyebrows waxed? I am very sensitive to pain!!?

Doesn't hurt, just stings for a sec. Does not last but a second, so don't be scared. You are going to love your brows when they are done :-)Does it hurt to get your eyebrows waxed? I am very sensitive to pain!!?
Well kinda, you get use to it, some people(me) cry when u get it done but...you dont relize your doing it. your eyes go all wateryDoes it hurt to get your eyebrows waxed? I am very sensitive to pain!!?
haha^ ya it does
Yes I did it once and it can be very painfull :( Tweezers are better but the wax does a good job,
wow kind of weird im going today to get mine waxed lol. and i have had it done many times and it is not bad at all. seriously get it done, its way better then tweezing, just do it! hope i helped.
its nit sore atall


its amazin feeling
Heck yes! You know what someone told me once? Redheads are more prone to pain (FYI) and that you should not have caffeine before you have anything done because it increases your sensitivity, no matter what color skin or hair you have. Good luck!
i think it does ... but i squeeze my fists tight ... its over with fast anywayss
of course it hurts. you're ripping hairs out of your body. it's a choice--caveman brows or a couple seconds of discomfort.
first couple time. not that much though.
It hurts a little, but then they put a soothing gel or ointment on them which cools the skin. It isn't really all that bad.
It depends on how sensitive your skin is and how good the waxer is. A few minutes before you go, you can rub orajel or anbesol on your eyebrows to numbt hem a little and take som advil about hal hour before and that will help any pain and whatever swelling you might get after. IT's reall ynot too bad generally, though
alittle, but it is so worth it...the pain isn't that bad...and you will have perfectly arched eyebrow....and it lasts a long time!
It doesn't hurt that bad, but if you have a low pain tolerance, then you might feel pain. It helps if you put some ointment on to soothe it after and to stop it from getting red.
It's not near as bad as you'd expect, and the pain goes away really quickly! The only thing is that the skin under your eyebrows will be red for quite awhile, so I wouldn't do it right before a big appointment, date, or anything like that!
It doesnt hurt bad at all. Its so quick that the pain is very short. And they aren't sore afterwards either. If you have never gotten them done before I would def suggest trying it out so that way you can see how it feels. I was really scared before I got mine done for the first time but a friend of mine did them for me and it really wasnt that bad.


Plus it definitely feels alot better than tweezing and the results are great.
It shouldn't hurt to bad even if you are sensitive to pain. It doesn't hurt be at all.





Good Luck!
You wouldn't be a very good spy then.
Yes, but only for about five seconds. Take Advil about 30 minutes before you get it done. It will help. Also, tell the wax tech that you are sensitive, and she can put her finger over the waxed area right after it's done (it does help).
i do it every two weeks when i get my nails done. first time smarted pretty good but you get use to it and it is no big deal.


it relaxes me actually.
I have never done it before but I have had ex-girl-friends who have actually waxed their bikini area . . . And that is why I made them ';EX'; . . . If you want to wax something then why don't you try the kitchen floor on for size?
No. That's just an old wives tale. It tickles. Really bad. I mean A LOT!!!


You'll be all, ';Oh man, this is really going to tickle';, then all of a sudden RIP!!!


';OH @#$%!!! It tickles so bad that it's making me laugh very hard. I think that I am going to pee my pants right now. Oh, I pee'd my pants. I thought it was bad when my brother held me down and tickled me, but this is way worse!!! Awe, I just craped myself because I am laughing so hysterically!!! Will it ever end?';


Then the other people in the place will be all,';I am watching this person laugh very hard. This makes me want to laugh as well. I believe that I too will pee my pants!!! I did! I did just now!!!';


Then later, as you are sitting in a Red Lobster eating the Ultimate Feast, a bus-boy will come up to you and punch you in the face. You will no longer be laughing.





But I will...
It stings for just a second but is really worth it to get it done professionally. It looks so much nicer then trying to do it yourself.
it hurts to pluck out 1 eyebrow hair with tweezers - so yes, waxing will hurt.





the pain will go away in several seconds.
It does hurt a little bit but it's such a small area that it's not that bad. The more you go the less it hurts too! If you do find it to painful there aare other solutions. I have very sensitive skin and my waxer uses rose wax. Ask your local salon/spa if they carry it, i have been really pleased with the results. You could also try threading it's supposed to be less painful! Don't fret though it lasts like 2 seconds!
yeah kinda.sorry
it hurts abit for its only for a few secs. i'd say it hurts less than plucking.
the first timee ... little bit painful ... you dont really feel it afterwardss :)
if you're sensitive to pain, it will hurt to get them done.


the middle and the top are the least likely to hurt... but the skin between you're eyebrow and eye will most likely hurt alot.
it does hurt... especially if your sensitive to pain.. it will hurt when they do it, and be sensitive to touch for the next few minutes, but after that, you'll be glad and it'll look good
If u are sensitive to pain, please do not get your eyebrows waxed. Have someone shave them with a razor.
  • psoriasis treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment