Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How long does it take for eyebrows to grow back after they've been waxed?

I've just had my eyebrows waxed and they're a little bit thinner than i'd like them to be. How long does it take for the hair ro grow back? My eyebrows are very dark and don't look too good thin.How long does it take for eyebrows to grow back after they've been waxed?
on average 2 to 3 weeks unfortunately, you will just have to use a brow correcterHow long does it take for eyebrows to grow back after they've been waxed?
I feel your pain...That happened to me a couple of years back and it never grew back the same...direction wise, and I use to have really nicely shaped eyebrows which didn't take much maintenance now I have to actually shape them a bit...just my left one because it grew back differently...but don't worry it will grow back like 3-4 weeks...but a bit longer than that to have them fully grown which is what I assume you want. Patience is key right now...don't keep playing with them let it grow. Eyebrows can really make or break your face so when you get someone to do them for you don't assume they know what works for you...let teh aestehticican know exactly what you want or what you don't want.
Well, the growth of hair depends upon your hormonal activities so for some it takes 2 weeks, for some 3 and rarely 4 but average n normally it takes 3 weeks.
at least a month once i was shaving the middle of my eyebrows i didn't have a unibrow i just had little hairs and i messed up and it took a month
Usually about 2-3 weeks. But I am unlucky and mine grow even faster than that.
i have to get mine done every 4 wks or so,but there is some growth in between that time

No comments:

Post a Comment