Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do I make a 'do it yourself' wax for my face and eyebrows?

don't know need help on that too...answer people!!!How do I make a 'do it yourself' wax for my face and eyebrows?
To make a basic hair wax at home, you will need the mentioned ingredients 鈥?half a lemon, half a cup of honey and a half a cup of sugar. Squeeze the lemon into the honey sugar solution and stir it. Then heat it in the microwave for several minutes, but be careful not to make it too hot. Five minutes of heat should be enough.





Apply the solution onto the desired area and then rip it off with the help of cloth or cotton sticks. This is a painful procedure so perform a patch test first.How do I make a 'do it yourself' wax for my face and eyebrows?
go to the store and get shapers they're only like 50 cents and they already come in the shape you want you just put wax above it and for your upper lip i use bleach it's so easy and you don't have a big red mark after it's done you put it on wait 5 min and then use a napkin to wipe off the hair and the bleach
But one at Walgreens.


Its like 3 dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment