Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do you wax your pierced eyebrow?

Hi, I'm considering to get my eyebrow pierced.





How noticeable will the scar be? (pictures/discriptions would be great!)





I do not tweeze my eyebrows so I must know if I'm able to get my eyebrows waxed.


Am I able to wax my eyebrow once it's pierced?


-----How would it be done? Would I have to remove the barbell?


I've read that some people do that, but doesn't the wax get into the hole?





I already have the left side of my lip pierced. It's not even noticeable. I am planning to pierce my right eyebrow. My bangs will be covering it. (Dumb, I know.. I just want the piercing!) Anyone think it's a good idea? Any suggestions?How do you wax your pierced eyebrow?
Wax around it. Buy a home waxing kit like Nair Facial Wax which is perfect for eyebrows. Do your best to avoid it than go back in with tweezers and get rid of the few stray hairs. I doubt that the wax would penetrate the hole but it's risky to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment