Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I just got my eyebrows waxed for the first time and I need to be ready in three hours, how do I get rid of red

??I just got my eyebrows waxed for the first time and I need to be ready in three hours, how do I get rid of red
ok put some ice on the inflamed red part


the lather up with aloe vera and bam redness goneI just got my eyebrows waxed for the first time and I need to be ready in three hours, how do I get rid of red
get a spoon, either put it in the fridge for 15 minutes, or put in ice water for a while and then hold it to your brows. The same trick for hickies! haha. After putting the spoon, make sure you use foundation and coverup...no one will mind though, no worries. Hope that helps!
thinly sliced cucumbers (but you don't have time), or a thin ice pack, or really cold washcloth. Also maybe some aspirin or motrin to reduce the swelling. Should help.
ice them for like half an hour then put aloe vera gel on them then let dry while doing other things and cover up whats left of redness with cover up, good luck!
Just put cover up on it. I have the same problem, mine stay red for more than a day!!
hold a cool cloth on it or even ice for a little while and that should help!
u need to buy ALOE gel

No comments:

Post a Comment