Friday, May 14, 2010

Does it hurt for a 13 year old to get her eyebrows waxed?

im getting them waxed tomorrow because the first day of school is on the 3rd. im kind of scared. plz help!!!Does it hurt for a 13 year old to get her eyebrows waxed?
i got them first done when i was 14. i was soooo scared and didn't want to do it. i thought it was going to hurt a lot but honestly





it doesnt hurt at all. u know what helps me? ask them to count to 3 and then wax ur eyebrow. that way u know when to expect it and u wont be surprised! it just burns a little for a few seconds after.





don't worry at all! plus, your eyebrows will look amazing after!! :)Does it hurt for a 13 year old to get her eyebrows waxed?
i'm thirteen, and it doesnt hurt at all. i was scared at first, but the whole pain thing is soooo overrated. seriously. and even if it does hurt, just think about how great they will look :) and it will be done in a few minutes.
I'm not even going to lie it does hurt but it gets better when you get it done some more times. The first time i got mine done I almost cried and my mom started to laugh at me but it was worth it! It can change your whole look!
No not as bad as you think. I am thirteen %26amp; I get my waxed every other week. The actual anxiety you have before you get them done is the worse part. Rather than the pain itself.
Haha.. I just got mine done. :]





No, I don't feel pain when I do it..





Maybe 'cause I'm used to it..





But the first time I did it, it didn't hurt.
it doesnt really hurt, it will make your eyes water a bit. but it is much easier than trying to pluck them yourself. it is a bit uncomfortable but not really pain. you'll be ok
sorry it depends on if ur sensitive to pain but if ur used to pain like if u pluck one eyebrow hair out it wouldn't hurt then it wouldn't be that bad
Honestly it does kind of hurt, but only for a minute and then it's totally worth it!
No, your eyebrow nerve endings don't grow in until closer to 17.
hurts just a little





1or 2 /10
it hurts a bit not to bad
  • psoriasis treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment