Friday, May 14, 2010

I want to go and get my eyebrows waxed...?

I should just go to a professional right.. My eyebrows are super bushy... But it'll be weird because one day i go to school with eyebrows then the next i have thin eyebrows. I also want it so it'll look natural and fit my face.. do i just ask for that?





Any suggestions on what i should do?I want to go and get my eyebrows waxed...?
Definitely go to a professional.


If you do it yourself and it drips,WHAM!


You only have half and eyebrow!


You'll probably get a lot of compliments.


You should start with only cleaning them up and shaping them, don't take off too much because you might not like it.


Just tell the person doing it, that it's your first time and you don't want anything too drastic, and kinda show them.


They might have you draw on your face where you want them and whatnot.


It sting a little, but you'll get used to it!I want to go and get my eyebrows waxed...?
usually people with bushy eyebrows have a really nice shape but just have a lot of exces hair (i was one of them)...so what u do is go to a proffesional tht is 4 sure ( u could look at some girls at ur skewl and see wich eyebrows u like most and ask her where she gets hers done)....and when ur at the beauty shop ask them wax ur eye brows keep the shape and just remove the exces hair...for the first time u should take a picture with u of the type of eye brows u like or take sum1 with u so they can watch the person waxing and guide them....dont worry I was worried the first time I got my eye brows done after the first time u get it done u should be fine...and about going to skewl go for it do ur thing and walk those hallways without bushy eyebrows
Nooo...it won't be weird. For the first time, make sure you go to a REALLY really good salon, regardless of cost. You want someone who will do the absolute best job and listen to what you want. After the 1st time, you NEVER need to get your brows done professionally again (well, at least for a long time). Just make sure you regularly check them and pluck stray hairs with a tweezers. I got my brows waxed over 2 years ago and I haven't had to go back yet because every couple days I just pluck the stray hairs. Good luck!
go to a professional and tell her that you don't want them to be to thin and then little by little everytime u go u could make them thinner until its the way that u lyk them......it shouldn't matter if u have bushy eyebrows n then u dnt bkuz every1 wuld just think dat u look prettier n better!!!
i had really bushy eyebrows to.. i JUST started plucking them... i did it over a weekend so i could get used to it myself.. i am very pleased with them... and sometimes i wouldn't trust other people with my eyebrows ask your mom for advice.. thats what i did... just don't shape them too much
yep, just ask them to clean them up. natural/fit face good words.





Wait till Friday!!! It is normal to have breakouts on fresh waxed skin.


And you need time for skin to get back to normal color. it's red for a bit.


I try to ice a little that night.
go get a professional to do it. if you do it yourself or have a friend do it, it could be very, very awkward and very bad.


especially with wax.





just tell them how you want to look and they'll help you out.



don't wax!!! this is so much better for your eyebrows and it comes out cleaner too...





http://www.helium.com/items/704562-eyebr鈥?/a>





good luck!
Just ask to get them shaped nicely to suit your face and they should do that, don't worry if people notice it's for the better right?


Good luck
tell them not too thin, and to keep them natural, just clean them up


:)
yeah get them professionally done. It will be fine , just say i got um done.
yes, the person will know exactly what to do don't worry :)
do it over the summer

No comments:

Post a Comment