Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What is the best to do: get eyebrows threaded or waxed?

Waxed. It's faster and very precise when done by a professional.What is the best to do: get eyebrows threaded or waxed?
waxing give great results when done by an expertWhat is the best to do: get eyebrows threaded or waxed?
Threading because it gives the eyebrows more definition. I dont mind the extended discomfort because they give better result that waxing.
threaded...
My best friend is a hair stylist...she says threaded is better, but it hurts more. Getting waxed you take the possibility of getting burned.
I say threaded but make sure you use a professional it will really hurt the 1st couple of times.. like the first time you pop that cherry.
I say waxed..especially the 1st time u get them done..it looks fresh..
Ok, I'm an old guy so maybe my opinion doesn't matter. But I've always loved women with thick natural eye brows, one over each eye, I'm not into unibrows.
  • psoriasis treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment