Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do you wax men's eyebrows?

So my little brother's eyebrows are on the verge of what one may call a unibrow. I've finally convinced him to allow me to wax his eyebrows. He refuses to go to a salon %26amp; get them done, though. I just need a step by step process on how to do it. What's the best waxing strips to get? What are the parameters in where to wax for men? How can I make the pain less severe? Anything you have to offer at ALL helps! Thank you so much!How do you wax men's eyebrows?
just put wax between the brows and yank it off. and on any stray hairs around the brow but dont shape them. Use hot wax and dab it where it needs to go with a popsicle stick like thing and use the nonsticky side of tape put it on hot wax, pat down and rip fast. its easy and isnt as painful as they sayHow do you wax men's eyebrows?
same as women.......duh!

No comments:

Post a Comment