Friday, May 14, 2010

I recently got my eyebrows waxed and it made me break out all above my brows!what do i do?

its really gross and usually i have pretty good skin. the lady put this stuff on it last time to make me not have a reaction, but it didnt work! no one tell me i shouldnt get them waxed or that i should pluck because niether is happening. I have very thick eyebrows and tweezing makes me sneezeI recently got my eyebrows waxed and it made me break out all above my brows!what do i do?
mmm... it might be an allergic reaction. i had this face wash i used to remove black heads and my nose started breaking out too. it turned out to be an allergic reaction. for good allergic cream, get hydrocortisone cream 1%I recently got my eyebrows waxed and it made me break out all above my brows!what do i do?
whatever u do DO NOT WAX THEM EVER AGAIN!! my friend had the same problem and it didnt go away for months shes alergic to the wax also ur skin could have got infected clean it with whiskey or vodka and pat dry with cotten wool gud luck darling!! remeber to get them plucked next time
I just went with my friend to go get hers done and by the time she was done she looked like a cave man! but no worries the ';swelling'; or '; puffyness'; should go down. I would suggest to put baby oil or use unsented lotion to help speed the process along.
Get a cotton ball and apply alcohol on your eyebrows. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment