Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Eyebrow hair being long anough to wax? Please anwser!?

The salon people said i have to wait for my eyebrow hair to be long anough to wax, before i can wax them. my appointments in 10 days, i usually tweeze them, shall i start not tweezing them now, so there long anough to wax?Eyebrow hair being long anough to wax? Please anwser!?
Stop plucking them now, its the same principle as leg waxing the hairs have to be long enough so the wax can grip on to them.Eyebrow hair being long anough to wax? Please anwser!?
Yea you should stop Plucking now. It's like Leg hair , it has to be long enough for the Wax to get a good hold on the hair !
I have never picked or waxed my eyebrows...they are natural and they are a lot, believe me, but I like them this way...And guys thing that I am hot however...If you wax or pick them when they grow again just look bad!
Frankly I can think of better ways to spend my mornings, why not just let them grow and be natural?
i don't n know why you need to wax your eyebrows ... why don't you start threading i guess that would be much easier
dont tweeze! dont do anything. just wait. i just got mine waxed yesterday and it feels so good to touch them now. no furry hair yay!
before waxing i leave four days, they should grow, unless yours are light or you dont mind them been longish,


but i would leave about 4-5 days.! depending on how fast they grow...


you just reminded me i need to book an appointment!


Thanks! xx
Get your tweezer! Why wait for them to grow long enough...?!
if you want them to wax them and have them nicely done..STOP....I don't see why they told u they needed ur hair to be longer..u can usually wax pretty much any lenght of hair
leave it cause the hair will grow back and they'l end up having too twese the short ones.
Let them grow and hopefully 10 days will be long enough to get them to a suitable waxing length.
  • psoriasis treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment