Friday, May 14, 2010

The skin around my eyebrows breaks out after waxing.?

I searched around yahoo for questions about breaking out after eyebrow waxing, but they were all about just the skin feeling rigid.


I don't get my eyebrows waxed too often, but every time i do it makes the skin around it break out. It breaks out in little pimples and acne. I don't know why, maybe my skin is more exposed to pollutants in the air? I've been using my proactiv but it hasn't really been helping. Any advice on how to get rid of it, and how to not make it happen next time I get a wax?The skin around my eyebrows breaks out after waxing.?
The same thing happens to me!


I think it could be since that the hair was removed, your pores are opened, so more dirt gets into them and causes pimples. Right after you get them waxed, wash your face. And keep washing it regularly. And thats all i can think of. You should try asking your waxer, :)The skin around my eyebrows breaks out after waxing.?
i don't know this happens to me 2.


hold on


it says it might be allergic reaction 2 it, you can try getting them done somewhere else, or u can put aloe vera lotion on them or skin cream or a cooling gel. the hot wax irritates your skin, so keep it moustrized before you get them done. you can also try threading here's an article on it. http://www.nzgirl.co.nz/articles/2617
i think you're allergic..you're skin is maybe sensitive or maybe if you just started waxing them..it could be coz you're not used to it.


hope i helped :)











Princess Nash
maybe it's the baby oil they put on afterwards, or it's just the wax that makes you break out. it happens to me too. it's probably the baby oil
dnt worry bout iht it happens to meh i just dnt mess wit iht nd it goes awayy sooner or later its just a reaction to the waxinq if you just started waxinq dem or dnt wax dem frequently is maybe cuz ur not use to iht
If it's that much of a problem, why don't you just pluck?

No comments:

Post a Comment