Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Just waxed my eyebrows, and now the skin is really red and itchy!?

Will this have faded by tomorrow morning?? I've never waxed my eyebrows before, so i dont know. No raised bumps though.


Any suggestions as to how to make the redness less obvious?


*I dont have any ice, or aloe, or talc or anything like that, and i'm not gonna be able to get any! Is there anything else I can do?Just waxed my eyebrows, and now the skin is really red and itchy!?
mine return to normal by the next morning, don't worry : )Just waxed my eyebrows, and now the skin is really red and itchy!?
yea itll go away by tomarow
for the itchyness use lotion mostly a moistureizer and massage it then for the redness it should be gone by tonight if not then the morning



Haha most of it should be gone by tommorrow... i get mine waxed all the time and it usually takes about a day to get all of the redness down but most of it goes away after a few hours
Massage them and rub some lotion on them. I can't use aloe because I am allergic to it, so that's what I do.
ummm when you wax ur eyebrowns it basectly rips all (every little strand) out of ur fore-head from the rute, so yh it's supposed to do that, and if it itches, it's just cuz ur not used to it and your skin is probably dry from its so wet it with some water, then rub some body lotion or something. okay. hope i helped!!!!
cold water
it will definitely go away, just leave it alone and it'll be gone by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment