Friday, May 14, 2010

I hate waxing and plucking my eyebrows....?

How else can I fix my eyebrows????


PLEASE HELP.I hate waxing and plucking my eyebrows....?
You can have them removed with laser removal. It should cost around $60 and it is painless. Should take around an hour, there should be a local place to go to in your area.I hate waxing and plucking my eyebrows....?
Girlll, I would honestly go with Threading your eyebrows.. Its quick and painless. You won't break out and they really know how to shape your eyebrows. I had a problem for YEARS with my brows, and once I discovered threading, I never went back. You should check it out!


Here's a little synopsis :)





Threading is an ancient method of hair removal which originated in parts of India, the Middle and Far East, and is now gaining popularity in Western countries.





Threading is a hair removal technique that uses 100% cotton thread. The cotton thread is twisted and rolled along the surface of the skin entwining the hairs in the thread, which are then lifted quickly from the follicle. It is more precise than waxing and allows for better lines.





The technique is rather inexpensive because it does not require costly chemical ingredients. Messy waxes and creams are avoided altogether. For women who would like to pursue a more natural beauty regimen, hair threading is a good choice, since it does not use harmful products.





As opposed to waxing, the top layers of skin are not peeled or traumatized in the process making threading gentler on the skin. Threading is highly recommended and an excellent option for those who use Retin-A, Accutane, or similar products.





Eyebrow threading is a practice of shaping the eyebrows. Eyebrow threading is a preferred hair removal technique for a number of reasons. Unlike tweezing or plucking, eyebrow threading removes one clean line of hair all at once, making it much quicker and easier to shape the brows. It is important to find an aesthetician who is experienced at eyebrow threading. Inexperience can result in uneven brows, hair breakage, ingrown hairs, or unnecessary pain.





Most urban areas have a wide variety of spas offering eyebrow threading, and many online resources offer reviews of the service. If you are unsure or have questions, you should feel free to contact any of the salons sponsored on this website, and they will be happy to help you.








GOOD LUCK! :) Hope this could have helped!
you can do threading where you use string..


i do it and its fantastic


many people do it


usually indian people do it


or use a hair removal cream? but if you do be careful to read instructions


just apply where you want the hair to be removed.


:)


good luck!
THREADING! it's AMAZING! it's also better then waxing, it lasts longer and doesn't hurt that much or stay red as long as waxing! I uset to wax and pluck but when i went to the salon to thread I was amazed at how easy it looked;NO STICKY WAX!
unfortunately we have to suffer to be beautiful. i don't suggest shaving it thou beacause i used to and it ends like a stubble O_O ew so i suggest you can get hair removal cream which is less painful. a suggestion is veet.
I prefer a method called threading. They do it at the malls here in MIlwaukee. If it is offered where you live you should try it. It's not that expensive and lasts for a few weeks.
I've been doing this for many years. If you do it all the time it will seem less painful. You can put cream on it.








Good luck!
There really isn't an easy way to fix your eyebrows without them hurting. The most painless way would be to shave them, but then you would have to do it about every day.
Try threading, you can do it yourself or go to a salon, it's much easier and painless, feels like a little tingle.





=D
There's a technique that people use that removes the hair by using string; try to find a salon that does that in your area.
Before I go to pluck my eyebrows i always put hand creme on my eye brows then dab them wth a wet tissue. I know it sou ds weird but jt feels like less pain to me.
Threading.
You could always try threading. I heard it's alot less pain and it last pretty long.
Pain is beauty... Thats my motto that i live by when it comes to fashion and style
Whoopie Goldburg shaved hers off and look how hot she looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment