Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I have alot of eyebrow hair, and I wanna get it waxed but Im embarrised they might say ..?

Well first of all Im 12. I wanna get them waxed but my parents say not until im 15. I CANT wait that long. I only wax the middle but I wanna wax the rest cuz its thick big and dark! And everyones Teasing me. How can i convince my mom? and Im embarrised they might say i have alot of hair IF i get them waxed.I have alot of eyebrow hair, and I wanna get it waxed but Im embarrised they might say ..?
I started tweezing when I was your age. I've never had my brows waxed. My natural eyebrow are huge and black but I tweeze them into such a nice shape that when I go to a hair salon I get comments and they ask me where I get them waxed. Plucking is painful but you get used to it after a while and it stops hurting. You can find tips for shaping your brows with tweezers online. It might be rough at first but you'll get it down. This is a good option for you because it doesn't cost money and you can do it yourself. Your mom won't even notice you're doing it if you start little by little. That's what I did.





If you do have to go in and get them waxed...don't worry about what they are going to say. You don't have anything they haven't seen before. TRUST ME. It's there job they see it all day long! Everyone who comes into get them waxed has been crazy brows...that's why they go in there. :-)I have alot of eyebrow hair, and I wanna get it waxed but Im embarrised they might say ..?
I agree with your mom that you should wait, but I can understand that some kids can be really mean and annoying.





If not wax, then you can dye them to a lighter color, so they are not as noticeable. Or you can buy one of those eyebrow shavers to shave off the hair as a temporary solution. Then as they start growing back out again, you can tweak them (it's easier to tweak them if they are shorter).





And don't worry about being embarrassed about having a lot of hair when you get it waxed. They are professionals who deal with thick eyebrows all the time.
they're not going to say anything because they don't want to be rude to clients. tell your mom that it's lowering your self esteem and you aren't as confident with yourself as you'd like to be because of your eyebrows. also tell her that eyebrows make really define your face and that's why you want to get them waxed so they have some sort of shape to them.





but you really have to acknowledge stuff. like if you have big eyebrows and somebody says you have big eyebrows, don't deny it because it's true.
I got my first eyebrow wax when I was twelve. I thought the person waxing my eyebrows would make fun of me too, but I've actually gotten nothing but compliments from them. I miss having thick eyebrows, since there's so much hair to work with you can give it a really nice shape without overdoing it and you don't have to draw on your eyebrows with a pencil.
I used to have thick eyebrows until I got them waxed and now their kind of thin. Tell your parents that everyone is teasing you about it and they should listen because not many parents would want their daughter getting teased. You could always just pluck them a little bit though just to make them a little better but it wouldn't look like a drastic change.
I started getting my eyebrows waxed when i was probably around 13. If they are really that bad then try to persude your parents that you won't get them waxed too thinly (cos it can look chavvy) and maybe offer to pay for it yourself? I get mine done every couple of weeks but i'm 16, so every month or so will be fine. If you don't want people to tease you even if you get them done, tell the person waxing them about this and they will do them so they are not too thick. Hope this helps!
Ohh, wow. I'm sorry to hear that.





:(


Just talk to your mom, honestly.


Tell her what people say. (Maybe exxaggerate it abit.)





Or next time go get your hair done and get your eyebrows waxed without her knowinh.


Maybe they will see how good it looks and regret not letting you in the first place.





ALSO. Maybe try a do it yourself wax kit?





You can pluck?





Threaten to shave your eyebrows?





Umm. As for worrying what people say.


Don't worry about, these people get paid to do it.


I'm SURE they have seen worst cases.





Hoped I helped.
My brows were the same way.. I just went with my friends and got them waxed for the first time when I was in 6th grade and my mom wasn't mad or anything. She was glad i got them done lol . Idk, just bug them enough until they give in lol thats what I usually do with my parents when it comes to anything. Good luck!


PS- they wont say anything about your brows when you get them waxed. If they do, they are rude people. I'm sure you are a very pretty girl either way :)
I had very thick eyebrow as well and was embarrassed to go and get them done. But this is your face and you should feel good about yourself. Just go and get them done. Even if they say anything (which they shouldn't) you don't have to go back there any more. My mum didn't want to let me either but I just told her about how I was feeling and told her that she should try to understand me.
I don't know but maybe you should explain to her that you are looking to do it because your classmates are teasing you and making you self-concense about it. Her concerns might be that her 12 year old daughter is trying to look sexy, which bothers her. Focus on your reasons why versus what you want.
Hey, don't worry. I had that problem too. Fortunately, my mom let me at your age. Tell her about the kids teasing you. (cry if you have to or can, it always works) And anyway, at least you don't have the problem the other way. You could have to little of eyebrows.





Answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
don't get them waxed, pluck them! :D





here's an article on how if you don't have any experience... (:





http://www.freebeautytips.org/eyebrow-ca鈥?/a>





it might hurt a TINY bit the first few times you do it, but you will get used to it and it will be worth it. Good luck.! :D
use tweezers, it may hurt a little more, but beauty is pain right? I'm 12 and i got mine waxed when I was 10. It's really not a big deal. And dont worry about what they say, it doesnt matter. If u get to have them waxed u should b thankful
If you go get them waxed at a place, then they won't say that.


Plus, your a human being. There shouldn't be a reason to be embarrassed .


Everyone has hair, it's normal.





If you can't wax then pluck them yourself with tweezers.
aw :(


Just get some tweezers and do it yourself until you can get them done professionally. You shouldn't have to get teased about something like that everyday.
1.) you should get them threaded! its way better!





2.) But you should just tell your parents that it makes you self consious because everyone tesases you





3.) if that doesnt work just pluck a little yourself
instead of going somewhere, you can have your mom buy you a waxing kit and she can wax your eyebrows for you.
Tell your mom the reason why u want 2 get them waxed. don't worry if u do get them waxed they won't make fun of u, i've gotten mine done and i was ur age 2 so don't worry.
buy a waxing kit. explain to ur mom why u need it done. but anyway, it really doesn't matter wut u look like, though im sure ur beautiful
Well, if their teasing u, tell ur mom, she might understand.


...dont b embarraased if they tel u something cuz they wont
Get some tweezers and pluck them yourself :)
do them yourselves, like pluck them .. then they cant make you stop cause itll grow back thicker

No comments:

Post a Comment