Friday, May 14, 2010

Two days ago I had my eyebrows waxed,now I have a bunch of tiny white heads(I think). I need a quick fix??

This is not my first time having them waxed.


This has never happened before.Two days ago I had my eyebrows waxed,now I have a bunch of tiny white heads(I think). I need a quick fix??
to open pores rinse a washcloth under hot water and then press it against your face. Then use nutregena's clean and clear morning burt with shine control!!Two days ago I had my eyebrows waxed,now I have a bunch of tiny white heads(I think). I need a quick fix??
aahh i hate it when that happens! just keep washing your face. biore's pore unclogging scrub works really well. also whenever i get my eyebrows waxed i put neutrogena's rapid clear gel all over the area that is all zitty and it goes away much faster

No comments:

Post a Comment