Friday, May 14, 2010

How often do you wax/shape your eyebrows?

Once a week for me. How often do you wax/shape your eyebrows?
wax once a month


tweese- once a weekk(:How often do you wax/shape your eyebrows?
I don't :)....im too scared and like i dont need to...i have failry shaped eyebrows...not very hairy. BUT most of my friends on average every three weeks, they go to the salon..but i think they pluck in between.
Every two weeks, religiously. I'm particular about my brows....luckily I have a friend who's an esthetician!
dang, I wax them like every month or so.





I tweeze like once every week and a half until I get them waxed again.
I wax every three weeks, but I pluck between waxes.
My hair grows really slow, so about once a month.
once a month


but i tweeze inbetween
i tweeze once a week
Never!!





\ /


. .


U


__

No comments:

Post a Comment